It is great that you wish to share your experience here, on Bachelor of Roaming!
This site is as much yours as it is mine!
Below are the guidelines to be followed to get your post published: -
- The post content should be original. It should be plagiarism-free.
- The images that you attach along or include in the post must be free of any copyright issues. You can use Pixabay to find images suitable to your post.
- The post length should be between 700-2000 words preferably.
- Try to write about your experience at a place or something unique that you discovered. Guides that are specific- budget, volunteering, solo travel survival etc will be encouraged over generic guides. Refrain from usual itinerary- based posts.
- At the end of your post, add an Author Bio of less than 75 words. Include two links (one for your website, if you have one and one for any social media account). The Author Bio should be about the author; not the author's website/blog/brand (the links are there for the purpose).
- This is for guest posts only. For a collab. or a long-term project, shoot me a mail at- firstname.lastname@example.org .
- For photo blogpost too, shoot me a mail at the email id mentioned in (F).